- Frankford Creek Greenway Starts to Connect! | TTF Watershed on Lower Northeast Implementation
- Frankford Transportation Center could become community hub with help from Planning Commission « NEast Philly on University Southwest District Plan adopted
- Philadelphia2035 | Central District Plan on Central Map & Photo Gallery
- Philadelphia2035 | Central District Plan on Central District at a Glance
- 3 down, 15 to go, with 2 in progress: Spotlight on the Districts | Philadelphia Planeto on University Southwest District Plan adopted
- Planning & Health-Announcements
Author Archives: RichardRedding
Final Central Northeast Public Meeting! Click the flyer for details
The Trail Master Plan was adopted at the July 16th Planning Commission meeting. It is now a component of the Comprehensive Plan, and must be considered when decisions would affect the current or proposed trail network. Check out the plan … Continue reading
A key implementation step of several Philadelphia2035 goals around transportation, urban design, and pedestrian safety is the adoption and enforcement of a Complete Streets Handbook. Read the PlanPhilly article here about the PCPC’s adoption of the Manual.
A new report from PCPC and the Department of Public Health examines the West Park District Plan’s content through the lens of improving community health.
The Lower South HIA focuses on key project recommendations from the Lower South District Plan and their potential impact on health outcomes.
Central District Plan Draft Released Both the Draft Central District Plan and Draft Zoning Appendix with zoning recommendations for all of Center City Philadelphia are now available. Public comments are welcome until Wednesday, May 15th. Please email comments to Laura … Continue reading
The University Southwest District Plan has been adopted. The Executive Summary and Final Plan are now available.
Click here to download a copy of the 2011 goals & strategies report.
Click here to download the full plan (70mb PDF), or click here for the summary document (6mb).
Tuesday June 7, 5:30pm at Moore College of Art & Design