- Frankford Transportation Center could become community hub with help from Planning Commission « NEast Philly on University Southwest District Plan adopted
- Philadelphia2035 | Central District Plan on Central Map & Photo Gallery
- Philadelphia2035 | Central District Plan on Central District at a Glance
- 3 down, 15 to go, with 2 in progress: Spotlight on the Districts | Philadelphia Planeto on University Southwest District Plan adopted
- Fitness Friday: “The Old Dusty” | Philadelphia Planeto on Planning & Health
- Planning & Health-Announcements
Author Archives: RichardRedding
Join Philadelphia City Planning Commission and stakeholders for the first Central Northeast District Plan Public Meeting: July 11th, 7pm Knowlton Mansion 8001 Verree Road
Join PCPC at the Center for Architecture as we present details from the Central and University Southwest District Plans, hear a developer’s perspective, and graduate yet another wonderful class of Citizens Planning Institute students. Register here. Monday, June 17 6pm … Continue reading
The Central District Plan has been adopted. Executive summaries will be available at our June 17th event as well as here. Check back here to download the full plan soon.
A new report from PCPC and the Department of Public Health examines the West Park District Plan’s content through the lens of improving community health.
The Lower South HIA focuses on key project recommendations from the Lower South District Plan and their potential impact on health outcomes.
Central District Plan Draft Released Both the Draft Central District Plan and Draft Zoning Appendix with zoning recommendations for all of Center City Philadelphia are now available. Public comments are welcome until Wednesday, May 15th. Please email comments to Laura … Continue reading
The University Southwest District Plan has been adopted. Executive summaries will be available at our June 17th event as well as here. Check back here to download the full plan soon.
Click here to download a copy of the 2011 goals & strategies report.
Click here to download the full plan (70mb PDF), or click here for the summary document (6mb).
Tuesday June 7, 5:30pm at Moore College of Art & Design